Monday, May 25, 2009

Setting up a "shopping cart"


Yeah! Well kinda! I created this cuteness! A kind of "Logo" perhaps? I just love this image of a little fieldmouse, originally it was a colored photo. Look what I did with a little help of a few computer programs! What do you think? So that was the "Yeah", the "Well kinda" is because I created this to be an image on my shopping cart and as of right now it's not showing up, Perhaps it will be like the rest of the album (i had to set up to get the URL) and take a full day to appear before the world. So we'll see! So yes, inspite of what the job i thought I was making easier for myself by doing the whole, I'll settle with a web template thing evidently there's this whole setting up the shopping cart thingy too! And me being me I can't just have you come from what will be a bright and colorful page to some check-out thats not screaming fun, bright, happy, & loving life. So here I sit again trying to figure out codes for cuteness! Wish me luck, say a prayer and if you happen to have previous experience at this sorta thing feel free to pick up the phone! :)

2 comments:

Shari Bielefeld said...

Congrats on the blog! Can't wait to see your website!! Call me if you need anything.
Shari

Laugh or Weep said...

Heather, Jesse here, I LOVE your little mousie! She is adorable. Missing you!
Hugs,
J